Thursday, June 02, 2005

Merankorii's first demo is getting really good reviews. Honestly, I never expected such a good feedback, nor I expected that so many people would want a copy of Merankorii's debut... So, if you still want one, please hurry: the stock is running low! I know that I should update this website more often: there are lot's of sections that aren't working yet, my priority being adding all lyrics to it's section. Don't worry: .wav's taken directly from the Master will be available too, I just don't have the time for Merankorii I wish I had... Finally, I'm pleased to announce that I'm already working in Merankorii's second demo. I'm very pleased with the results till now: the quality is vastly superior than in the debut. Maybe next year there's a new release... Stay well, and thanks for your support...

No comments: